Image Credit: SportSG
This news was first reported on channelnewsasia.com
- Bicyclists shall continue to ride a maximum of to abreast on roads with two or more lanes.
- Limit the group length of on-road cycling groups to five cyclists in a file, or 10 cyclists when riding abreast.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters for motorists passing cyclists on the road. To be introduced as part of driving theory test handbooks
- A minimum distance of 30 meters between cycling groups.
- Against bicycle registration and licensing cyclists.
- Strongly encourages bicyclists to take up third-party liability insurance to provide both themselves and the public.
Bicyclists tend to challenge themselves to cycle long-distance or in extreme weather. In any case, our bicycle transport services are always ready to bring you and your bicycles to your preferred destination. Download our app here.