This news was first reported on yahoo.com.
- Singapore to establish Vaccinated travel lanes (VTLs) with 8 more countries from 19 October: Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- This will bring the number to 11 countries, which also includes Germany, South Korea, and Brunei.
- What is VTL Travel? Travellers from these countries may enter Singapore without quarantine and just need to undergo COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing. They will need to undergo a pre-departure test within 48 hours before departing to Singapore and obtain a negative test result, as well as an on-arrival test at Changi Airport and remain self-isolated until the test result is confirmed to be negative.
- These countries accounted for about 10 percent of our pre-COVID annual passenger arrivals at Changi Airport and rank among our top 20 trading partners
- Travelers are advised to check the SafeTravel website before any travel.
Vimo Services welcomes the new addition of countries in the VTLs scheme. We are ready to serve vaccinated tourists with our luxurious fleet.