Terms and Conditions
- It is Customer’s responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions listed on our website. By using our service you have agreed to all terms and conditions listed on our website, otherwise do not book with us.
- Price quoted is in Singapore Dollars. It includes driver gratuity, fuel, toll, carpark charges and amenities in the vehicle.
- All prices quoted through the system are configured to the price structure and will be honored according to the price structure.
- Prices are quoted based on the service chosen. If there is a mismatch, whether it is done on purpose or not, we reserve the right to terminate the service with no refund. For example, A wheelchair transport was booked and there was no wheelchair rider.
- Unless we have agreed to your payment terms, our default payment term is prepaid. Cash on delivery (COD) is subjected to approval. If we have accepted your payment terms, late payment penalty of 2% will be charged for every 1 month or part thereof.
- No receipt will be issued for Cash Payment. We have an automated system where you can pay online and get the receipt in your email inbox.
Waiting Time & Allowance
- Complimentary waiting time for One Way / Returns / Departure is 0-10 minutes. Prevailing waiting charges are applicable. It can be 0 minutes when we are having a tight schedule.
- Complimentary waiting for Airport Arrival is 60 minutes after the flight has landed or any time agreed between the driver and the customer.
- A full hour of Charter/Hourly Service is chargeable after the first 10 minutes of the service hour.
Seats, Luggage Allowance & Declaration
- A cabin luggage size is measured 48cm x 32cm. Standard luggage size is measured 76cm x 48cm.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to book the right vehicle with sufficient seats and a storage area for all his luggage. Any false declaration may cause delay and additional cost for an upgrade or another vehicle.
- For Safety, every passenger is to have his own seat. No sharing or carry in arms.
- It is a smart choice to put on the seat belt when traveling in a stranger’s vehicle. Failure to comply to the driver’s instruction, we can refuse to continue the service and no refund will be entertained.
Changes in Booking
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any changes. Subject to our schedule, waiting charges or a new trip will be applicable
- Vimo Services is committed to accommodate to each request to our best ability. In an event when we cannot, the customer is expected to honour the fixed booking details.
Cancellation, Refund & No Show
- All refunds made on the mobile app will be refunded as credits in the mobile app.
- Every successful cash refund is subjected to a 5% administration charge. And it is for credit card processing company, Stripe.com
- Local One Way and Returns are entitled to free cancellation when they are canceled more than 24 hours from the time of travel.
- Charter Services are entitled to a 50% refund if the request is not utilized at all.
- No Refund for Customer No Show. Therefore please ensure the phone number given is contactable and be responsible for your own booking
- Do not cancel your rides and ask for refunds/credits without first speaking to us. This applies to cancelations made within 24 hours from the ride.
- All complaints must be raised within 7 days from the date of service through email to email@example.com. A response will take 1-2 working days.
- A valid complaint is entitled to 30% – 200% of the amount paid. We take our service seriously
- Our staff shall be treated with respect and do not deserve any abuse from you. For any issue, You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not expect a good reply if you are not a good customer.
- We are angels when you are one. When you are not, we are worse. Oh yeah, don't be a Karen or Ken. We cannot be bothered about Karen or Ken when there are so many people who need our services more.