The news is first reported on channelnewsasia.com.
- 2057 new COVID-19 cases were reported as of noon on Sunday (Oct 3, 2021)
- 430 were seniors above the age of 60.
- 6 people, aged between 68 and 91 years died from complications due to the coronavirus. Among them, two had been unvaccinated against COVID-19, and four had been vaccinated. Five of them had various underlying medical conditions, while an unvaccinated case had no known medical conditions.
- Singapore's death toll increases to 113.
- A total of 103,843 COVID-19 cases were reported in Singapore.
- There were 250 cases of serious illness who required oxygen supplementation, and 35 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU). Of those who had fallen very ill, 242 were above the age of 60.
- 82 percent of Singapore’s population has completed their full vaccination regimen or received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, while 85 percent has received at least one dose.
- Plans to set up more treatment facilities
Statistics show that fully-inoculated likely to face no or mild symptoms when infected with Covid-19. It is extremely important to get elderly members of your family vaccinated as soon as possible. In VimoCare Wheelchair Transport, we offer to bring you and your wheelchair-bound family member to and fro for vaccination at $70 for 2 hours.